Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Good Old Days?

I doubt that they were really the good old days, because now is really the best time of my life. Most mornings Barb and I get up with the thought that something great will happen today. It doesn’t often occur, but then that is what makes it so exciting, because tomorrow may be the day. Actually Thursday and Friday were two of those days for me. I finished my Income Taxes on Thursday and Jen came down on Friday and we took them to Scott, our tax man. What a relief that that they are actually done for an entire year.

I suppose it is obvious that I survive because of my firm belief in the Annie Philosophy, “Tomorrow! Tomorrow! just you wait and see.” It has served me well.

Last night Francis, Jane, Roy, Bernice, Barbara and I went to  Black Angus for dinner.We all had steak and I tried the sweet potato fries, mighty tasty. Jane had some coupons so we had shrimp cocktails and dessert as well as our meals.

Lorrie’s Birthday is coming next week, if you want to send her an e-mail I believe you will be able to find her e-mail on my blog.

No comments: