Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change is Inevitable.

It seems that we are facing a time of rapid change in our lives. Maybe President Obama made a bad choice when he ran on the concept of change, because now he is stuck with it. A problem he may be facing is that the public is calling for a change from the policies that he has introduced and possibly a change of presidents at the end of his term. So much for change. However, having said that, let me protect myself by saying he has one major advantage over his opponent, he is a Democrat and most voters tend to vote their party. I know you think you are an independent and vote for the man. Baloney, you vote for the party of your choice like everyone else, the only difference is that sometime in the distant past you voted for a candidate of the opposition party, so you think you now think you are an  independent. If by some small wonder you believe you do vote for the man, please tell me where you get the information? From his or hers website? That is certainly a reliable source.

The problem Obama has created for himself was his own doing in that he not only kept some of the people from the Bush administration as his advisors, but he embraced the same old worn-out policies, that didn’t work for Bush and probably won’t work for him.                                         

Are you looking for a pet? I haven’t checked this out, but I read about two sites for people who are looking for dogs or cats. If you do use one of them please let me know how well it worked for you. (rodandbjones@gmail.com)

ForeclosurePets.org and adopt-a-pet.com

I have heard people say that they love the scent of new mown hay. I wonder if anyone loves the scent of old mown hay?

No comments: